"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future." ~Jeremiah 29:11~

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Letter E....F....G

Since, I was running behind a few letters. I just picked some of Luke's best or most favorite work for each letter.






Luke is most proud of his fish story for the letter F. He can tell it all by himself, even though the last page is a little bit exaggerated.







We made Grandma's Apple Cake for the letter G. Luke was very proud that he got to chop the apple slices with his butter knife. Sarah was the official apple tester. I think they all had lots of bits taken out of them by the time I peeled them.

3 comments:

Caroline said...

They are the most adorable kids on the planted

Keeth and Lauri said...

I love these pictures. Luke you are doing a great job in school - I am very proud of you. Oma misses you!!!!

Kristyn and Taylor said...

those are great pictures. They are cute kids!!!