"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future." ~Jeremiah 29:11~

Friday, November 25, 2011

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

We hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I thought it might be fun...or funny to post some of the practice shots too.


Wwweeeee.....Mommy I love to rock in daddy's chair. Sarah is so funny, mommy.




No, Sarah....this is my shamoo. You can't have it.


See, Bubba.....you have a turkey on your shirt. No, Sarah...don't touch me...don't look at my shirt.


Mommy, I am mad because I didn't get my way.




Happy Thanksgiving!



3 comments:

Kristyn and Taylor said...

OH Lyndsay! I literally laughed out loud. This was awesome! I like the end result cute picture too! I hope you guys had a great Thanksgiving.

Keeth and Lauri said...

These were great!!!! I love the brotherly and sisterly love - it made me chuckle. I love and miss you!!!!!!

Caroline said...

too funny. I miss my two little monkeys