"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future." ~Jeremiah 29:11~

Friday, September 23, 2011

Sarah 15 Month Portraits



























Since a portrait studio or Aunt Caroline were not handy, I took Sarah's 15 month portraits myself. She was not overly happy being in the woods....she is not the great outdoor adventurer yet. She is growing so quickly. If anyone has specific preferences on size and picture, let me know. I will try to have them printed and mailed next week sometime.


4 comments:

Keeth and Lauri said...

The first shot is so becoming. I cannot believe how she is changing and growing. They are cute - it is okay for Sarah to be a little girl!!! and not the great adventurer...yet anyway.

Keeth and Lauri said...

Whoops the second picture shows how happy she was to have her pictures taken. HAHA

~Lyndsay~ said...

It was just a little funny and sad all at the same time. I almost felt like I was torturing her. She didn't want anything getting near or touching her, especially leaves.

~Lyndsay~ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.